December 6 @ 9:00 am – December 7 @ 5:00 pm
New to CARF accreditation? Thinking about an upcoming resurvey and needing a refresher? Wondering how to promote a culture of quality improvement in your organization?
Attending this interactive, two-day training session will provide participants with an overview of the CARF standards, including the ASPIRE to Excellence® quality framework. Participants will be given the opportunity to discuss and receive support from training faculty regarding the development and implementation of plans, policies, and procedures needed to demonstrate organizational conformance to the standards.
In addition to participating in a combined learning environment, you will have the opportunity to attend focused breakout sessions that cater to your specific program areas that are seeking accreditation.
Whether you are new to accreditation or have been through the accreditation process, you will benefit from receiving:
- Information on the CARF accreditation process and what happens during a survey.
- Valuable tips and tricks for getting organized, planning for an on-site survey, and managing outcomes.
- An overview of significant changes to the manuals, including new programs and standards.
- A discussion of the most commonly missed CARF standards.
- Examples of effective business management and service delivery practices.
All participants will receive practical examples of conformance to the standards; hands-on support with developing and implementing plans, policies, and procedures; and a review of the 2023 standards and ASPIRE to Excellence® quality framework.
This training will be presented by Penny Gagnon, CARF Canada’s Chief Accreditation Advisor, and Warren Helfrich, Ph.D., CARF surveyor. Both presenters will be available during breaks and at the end of both days to answer individual questions and provide additional support.
All presentations and materials are provided in English.